Brookdale Grand Prairie Texas

Reviews of Brookdale Grand Prairie | Texas

Overview of Ratings

4.6

September 13, 2015

It was clean and very attractive. It was close to where we live, and he needed more 24hr care. The staff was fine, nice, helpful, and knowledgeable. We were very impressed with it, but we just felt he needed more nursing care.

December 11, 2014

I visited this community. The staff gave us lots of information. They were very helpful. The rooms are in the right size, and they were clean. The dining room was clean, but I wasn't able to taste and see what kind of food they served. I thought as that time, someone was playing the piano or something. What impressed me was that they had a room so they would have their privacy, yet they had commons areas where they could come and interact with the other residents. I was impressed with it, and I would give it a high rating.

January 30, 2014

By Linda64776550

The emloyees are fine, they're helpful. The rooms are nice and big enough. I dont know if my mom will ever adjust to living any place other than her house. They have crafts, Bible study, they have a church service on Sunday morning and they go to Walmart on Mondays. Sometimes a group will come in to entertain them. I like the friendliness of the employees but the doctor that comes to service the residents there he's not real attentive. My mother has a kidney infection and I dont talk directly to the doctor but to the nurse that they have there. I'm hoping that this situation will improve.

November 22, 2013

This community was great. I saw a 1-bedroom and a studio. Everything was good so I can't pick out anything that was better.

June 19, 2013

By caring307

It is a nice and a really good place, but it was out of my price range. The rooms and the studios were nice. It has lots of bookcases in them and I thought was really great. The people there are lovely. It was such a pretty place and it was large.

Photos of Brookdale Grand Prairie

Features of Brookdale Grand Prairie

About Brookdale Grand Prairie

Brookdale Grand Prairie provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Grand Prairie