Sunnycrest Senior Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Sunnycrest Senior Living

August 19, 2015

By Maxine12

Living at Sunnycrest ha not only been a place for me that I call home but for my dog Pepper as well. I have lived here for 5 years with my dog and we have felt welcome since we moved in. Pepper and I came from another senior community and I was so worried that Pepper would not be okay. Pepper was more than comfortable here at Sunnycrest and fell in love with the residents and the staff. I was in the hospital fir a while;e and Sunnycrest took care of Pepper as he was their own. Pepper was very special to me and has since passed on and is missed by all.

July 29, 2015

By Bob109278750

Sunnycrest is doing a good job. The service is excellent.

June 30, 2015

I like that Sunnycrest Senior Living is open and airy. There is a lot of light, and the people are friendly. They have a lot of interactive activities for the seniors. It is a very clean facility. He lives with his sister, and they have a very spacious room. It is very unique. The colors that they use are not depressing. They have a lot of windows. There is music playing when you walk in, and the seniors are interacting with each other.

September 29, 2014

Dad has been in Sunnycrest since July 25th. Everything is good as well as with the staff. It is comfortable. However, we choose it because of the residents. They talk to me. They are just happy and you can see that in the place. He has a private room, which is very large. It has two sides to it with a living area, a bedroom area, bathroom, a little refrigerator and it has a walk-in closet. It is very nice. He goes to exercise classes, educational classes, and weekly outings. The food there is great.

June 09, 2011

By commercesd

Visited this facility

The Sunnycrest assisted living facility in Fullerton, CA is close to nearby shopping districts and medical facilities that our aunt was very familiar with. She had donated quite a bit to nearby St. Jude's hospital, so this will make it easy for her to visit her many friends there. The staff seemed very warm and caring. They offer many community related events and host many parties for residents, staff and family. The atmosphere is engaging and inclusive, each area carefully designed to make everyone comfortable. We visited on a day when there was a party (we understand this is par for the course here) "“ and the barbeque was really fun. The food was exceptionally good, healthy and tasteful. The snacks were plentiful and are offered at various times whether they were asked for or not. This is great for any people who have memory issues, such as our grandmother. She sometimes is so preoccupied that she could forget to eat. But that won't happen at this facility, because the residents are so well attended!

Photos of Sunnycrest Senior Living

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: RCFE

About Sunnycrest Senior Living

Sunnycrest Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Fullerton, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sunnycrest Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sunnycrest Senior Living