Sunnycrest Senior Living

1925 Sunny Crest Drive, Fullerton, CA, 92835

Promotion ends in 4 days!

Move on or before May 31st you'll receive $2,500 in savings!

Reviews of Sunnycrest Senior Living

August 19, 2015

By Maxine12

Living at Sunnycrest ha not only been a place for me that I call home but for my dog Pepper as well. I have lived here for 5 years with my dog and we have felt welcome since we moved in. Pepper and I came from another senior community and I was so worried that Pepper would not be okay. Pepper was more than comfortable here at Sunnycrest and fell in love with the residents and the staff. I was in the hospital fir a while;e and Sunnycrest took care of Pepper as he was their own. Pepper was very special to me and has since passed on and is missed by all.

July 29, 2015

By Bob109278750

Sunnycrest is doing a good job. The service is excellent.

June 30, 2015

I like that Sunnycrest Senior Living is open and airy. There is a lot of light, and the people are friendly. They have a lot of interactive activities for the seniors. It is a very clean facility. He lives with his sister, and they have a very spacious room. It is very unique. The colors that they use are not depressing. They have a lot of windows. There is music playing when you walk in, and the seniors are interacting with each other.

September 29, 2014

Dad has been in Sunnycrest since July 25th. Everything is good as well as with the staff. It is comfortable. However, we choose it because of the residents. They talk to me. They are just happy and you can see that in the place. He has a private room, which is very large. It has two sides to it with a living area, a bedroom area, bathroom, a little refrigerator and it has a walk-in closet. It is very nice. He goes to exercise classes, educational classes, and weekly outings. The food there is great.

June 09, 2011

By commercesd

Visited this facility

The Sunnycrest assisted living facility in Fullerton, CA is close to nearby shopping districts and medical facilities that our aunt was very familiar with. She had donated quite a bit to nearby St. Jude's hospital, so this will make it easy for her to visit her many friends there. The staff seemed very warm and caring. They offer many community related events and host many parties for residents, staff and family. The atmosphere is engaging and inclusive, each area carefully designed to make everyone comfortable. We visited on a day when there was a party (we understand this is par for the course here) "“ and the barbeque was really fun. The food was exceptionally good, healthy and tasteful. The snacks were plentiful and are offered at various times whether they were asked for or not. This is great for any people who have memory issues, such as our grandmother. She sometimes is so preoccupied that she could forget to eat. But that won't happen at this facility, because the residents are so well attended!

Photos of Sunnycrest Senior Living

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: RCFE

About Sunnycrest Senior Living

Welcome to Sunnycrest Senior Living, where your retirement adventure awaits.

When you visit our retirement community in the heart of northern Orange County you'll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to the Fullerton Arboretum or Muckenthaler Art and Cultural Center while others are grabbing coffee before a day of shopping in historic downtown Fullerton. Sunnycrest Senior Living feels like an active community because it is an active community.

Our philosophy of premium customer service translates into an experience that feels more like you're on a permanent vacation, and less like you're in a retirement community. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting–whatever our residents need, our helpful staff if ready to deliver.

At Sunnycrest Senior Living, we don't just care for people–we care about people, and want to help our residents get the most out of their retirement. Want to plan a movie night? Invite your family. How about a game of poker? Stack your chips. Dinner in the city sound fun? Hope on the shuttle. Whatever you want to do, whatever your interests are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.

At Sunnycrest Senior Living, a fun, adventurous retirement is here for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.

Sunnycrest is located in the heart of downtown Fullerton, just steps away from restaurants, shopping and the post office as well as St. Jude Medical Center, the center of Orange County's medical community. Sunnycrest offers flexible, person-centered assisted living services in our fully-licensed community. You can start or stop services at any time without having to move apartments.

Map of Sunnycrest Senior Living