NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Las Villas Del Norte

Residents of Las Villas Del Norte are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Reviews of Las Villas Del Norte

Posted by Glen6 August 31, 2015
4.0

I liked Las Villas overall. Their assisted living was very nice, but their memory care -- which is what we were looking for -- had showers that were separate from the rooms, so the residents had to walk down the hallway to the shower. I didn’t want to place our aunt where she has to walk down the hallway to take a shower; I would want her to take a shower in her own room and not have to go down the hallway. The staff was very friendly; they were nice. They had skilled nursing, and this was one of the things I liked about the place. The rooms were pretty small; they were some of the smallest rooms I'd seen. They were playing a memory game to remember actors, actresses, and famous directors of old movies like Alfred Hitchcock -- things like that.

Posted by Sherry108783750 July 06, 2015

Nancy set up a meeting for me to tour many places for my father, after touring I found Las Villas Del Norte to be very clean and surprising they were priced very reasonable compared to the others I looked at and also have studio apartments which many places don't offer. The staff is very friendly and accomadating, the residents are also very welcoming and friendly. My Father likes the food which was very important to him and for $10.00 each we can pay and enjoy having a meal in the dining room with my Father which we often do and have discovered that many of our friends have parents there.

Posted by Caring106881150 May 28, 2015

My visit with Elmcroft was fine. It was probably the best and most helpful interview and guided tour I might say that I had. That was the only one of the four I visited that I would consider for my partner. It was my best option partly because they had a separate facility although it was limited for patients who still needed some kind of care on a short-term basis, and I really thought that was going to be appropriate. The layout of their facility was better for my partner who needed a walker or transport chair. The layout, the staff, and everything else was just the best. I saw the dining room, and it was the best. They were open 24 hours.

Posted by Julia9 September 30, 2014
4.0

We are in the process of moving my mother to Las Villas Del Norte and she will start living there around October. I choose it because it has five levels of care. They have the independent, assisted living, skilled nursing, vintage, if they had a broken hip or something, and then they have the memory care. So far, the people working there seem good. They seem really busy, and it appears that they could use more help. I saw a couple of different rooms, there's a brand new wing that has been built, and it is beautiful. However, for mom's situation, it will not be the best. So, she will be on the main part of the building, which is older and has not been updated, but they are going to paint and place new carpets down for mom. It is good. It is a little apartment with a little kitchenette, a balcony, and one bedroom.

They have activities like exercises just about every day. They have a pool. They usually have one or two kind of scene thing like a luau every month and on Wednesday, they go out to the grocery store and CVS. They also have a pedicure place that they can go to. I think it is good. I have eaten there, mom will eat brunch there again on Sunday, and she is surprised that she can have that every week.

Posted by Lee16 August 29, 2014

Mom is in a studio apartment at Elmcroft of Las Villas. We like the people who work there and we like how they care for the residents. They were friendly and kind. I also like the cleanliness of the facility. It had a nice fresh smell and their lighting is pretty good. It has an outdoor area that is lovely with grass and trees near the swimming pool. Their dining room is pretty and we like their food. They have a selection where if you don’t want what is being served, you can select from several sandwiches and several salads. They have a salad bar and a soup bar. They do some activities, like they go on scenic drives, attend concerns, and go on walks to several parks. The facility has a happy feeling to it.

Posted by Caring81902250 April 30, 2014
4.0

Elmcroft was clean, and it was nicely decorated and maintained. There wasn't anything really negative. It seemed to be well-run. I had good feeling about it; it had a homey feeling. They're not allowed pets. There was one person, and she was very, very friendly and a very nice person to talk to. I was pleased.

Posted by Lyna December 30, 2013
4.0

My visit with Las Villas Del Norte – it was very clean facility, seems to be very caring people. They have a lot of activities. When the nurse came out to evaluate my mother, she was very thorough and very kind. The dining room was clean and very formal. It was like a restaurant.

Posted by Caring5593 July 25, 2013

Overall, Las Villas Del Norte is a very nice facility. They have one bedroom. They have balconies and it's pretty much like every place that I've seen, but it's very clean and it's reasonably priced. It also got continuum level of care.

Location of Las Villas Del Norte

Features of Las Villas Del Norte

• Spanish

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Lowest monthly rate: 2,610
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 2,940

• State License(s): 374603021

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.