Las Villas Del Norte

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Las Villas Del Norte

Average Rating:
Lee16 August 29, 2014

Mom is in a studio apartment at Elmcroft of Las Villas. We like the people who work there and we like how they care for the residents. They were friendly and kind. I also like the cleanliness of the facility. It had a nice fresh smell and their lighting is pretty good. It has an outdoor area that is lovely with grass and trees near the swimming pool. Their dining room is pretty and we like their food. They have a selection where if you don’t want what is being served, you can select from several sandwiches and several salads. They have a salad bar and a soup bar. They do some activities, like they go on scenic drives, attend concerns, and go on walks to several parks. The facility has a happy feeling to it.

Caring81902250 April 30, 2014

Elmcroft was clean, and it was nicely decorated and maintained. There wasn't anything really negative. It seemed to be well-run. I had good feeling about it; it had a homey feeling. They're not allowed pets. There was one person, and she was very, very friendly and a very nice person to talk to. I was pleased.

Lyna December 30, 2013

My visit with Las Villas Del Norte – it was very clean facility, seems to be very caring people. They have a lot of activities. When the nurse came out to evaluate my mother, she was very thorough and very kind. The dining room was clean and very formal. It was like a restaurant.

Caring5593 July 25, 2013

Overall, Las Villas Del Norte is a very nice facility. They have one bedroom. They have balconies and it's pretty much like every place that I've seen, but it's very clean and it's reasonably priced. It also got continuum level of care.

From Las Villas Del Norte

Residents of Las Villas Del Norte are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Las Villas Del Norte

• Spanish

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• State License(s): 374603021