Masonic Village at Elizabethtown

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Masonic Village at Elizabethtown

December 11, 2015

By Virginia L.1

The apartments at Masonic Village at Elizabethtown have multiple floor plans, two-bedrooms, and beautiful layouts. You get a one meal per day food allowance or a 30-meal allowance per month, so I can use my meal tickets for dinner and just prepare my own breakfast. Also, I get a light cleaning every other week. It is a very big complex with many shaded areas and wi-fi. In that same building is a large function hall, a cafe, and a formal dining room which is beautiful, and I don’t have to dress up if I want to eat there. They have a library, a mini-market, a gift shop, and a bank all in one building; I never have to go out the door. I can go to the swimming pool and in the summer go to the garden and get a little pot to plant some stuff. Having the food allowance is great. It gives me options; I can use up all the meal allowance for 15 days or I can use it any way I want. And because I am handicapped, the cleaning will help me on a few issues. Those are the reasons why I am choosing Masonic Village. They also have dental and medical clinics on the premises.

September 08, 2014

By Rebecca26

My husband's grandmother went to Masonic Home. It's a nice facility with beautiful surroundings. They have everything in there, like you can have your nails done and that is very nice.

June 16, 2012

By Kenz

Staff is fantastic. A little difficult getting them in a room together, and now they are getting moved around whilr renovations are being done. All in all they are happy, and we are happy with the service even though it is expensive.

About Masonic Village at Elizabethtown

Masonic Village at Elizabethtown is an assisted living facility in Elizabethtown, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Masonic Village at Elizabethtown for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Masonic Village at Elizabethtown