Vista Springs Timber Ridge

16260 Park Lake Road, East Lansing, MI, 48823

Reviews of Vista Springs Timber Ridge

October 25, 2012

By Joan7

Timber Ridge is set in a lovely wooded setting with a fenced outside area to prevent residents from wandering away yet be able to outside in the open. The inside is cheerful, comfortably decorated and accessible in that it is built all on one level. The different wings of the facility are small giving it a more family feel--no long hallways or endless lists of rooms. Timber ridge is much more personalized.The staff were always warm, helpful and clearly engaged with the residents. They knew residents' likes and dislikes and greeted family members who visited by name. The staff to resident ratio is pretty low so residents seem to get a lot of care. I believe it is more expensive than some other facilities but the personal attention is higher than I've seen other places.The rooms were quite spacious and home like rather than institutional, maybe a bit dark, but nice. The common areas are nice places to relax and visit. It is inviting and residents obviously feel comfortable being out of their rooms.

April 05, 2012

By Sandstar

The whole staff is very friendly and seems well trained when i went and visited, but my relative who stays there has Rheumatoid arthritis and is now wheel chair bound. She needs help to do everything, even raise herself out of be. The care provided here is adequate for someone with lesser needs. I have witnessed other residence watching TV int the lobby the whole time i was visiting my relative and they seemed relatively happy and content. I stayed for a dinner one time and the chef made some sort of pasta which was really good, a lot better than other places. The facility is rather new, built within the past 3 years and it still has that new building look to it. Everything is very clean and have an on staff nurse everyday there not just assistants. So that is a plus for this place, and they have activities almost everyday to give the residents something to do, and they have a barber shop inside the same building so there is no need for excessive trips to get groomed.

February 06, 2012

By Social Worker # 1

I think Timber Ridge in East Lansing, Michigan is an excellent choice for placement for someone who is looking for placement. They provide their residents with several qualities of high level care to fit each individual plans of care as needed. That is tailor fitted and assessed by their trained and skilled team of Nurses. The common areas are very homey and comfortable and they serve a varied menu for their residents to enjoy. Family and friends can also stay for lunch or dinner with their family and friends. Timber Ridge is very beautifully landscaped, well maintained and structured and very satisfying to the eye. There residents are treated with the utmost dignity and respect from their team of health care professionals. They also encourage their residents to use their maximum levels of independence to keep them physically and mentally healthy. The surrounding neighborhood is also very well maintained and structured and has a serenity setting surrounding the facility as well. While there, I noticed that the residents were very sociable with one another and the facility does not smell. The management and staff are very professional and treat the residents like family and their staff are also very team and task oriented in their job duties and their performances. They offer their residents high quality levels of care there and their residents like it there and they also enjoy one another there also. I would recommend Timber Ridge to any and everyone ages 55 and above because I know that they would like it there and I know that they would do very well there also. In general, I would have to rank this facility on a fives stars rating for their excellence in providing their residents with several high quality levels of care to fit their individual life styles as needed.

Photos of Vista Springs Timber Ridge

Services & Amenities of Vista Springs Timber Ridge

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4500/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 190289554, 190289556, 190288313

About Vista Springs Timber Ridge

Vista Springs is dedicated to the health and wellness of our community members. Individuals are able to continue their lifestyle while also having access to all the health and wellness services they need. Vista Springs takes great pride in providing assisted living amenities that are useful and engaging. We are creating the most inviting atmosphere possible for your loved ones. With our Memory Care services, we work to continuously empower our clients with the highest level of comfort and quality for all of their days.

We want to make a difference in the care industry, creating communities that allow members to enjoy the highest standard of living and care in a unique environment that is full of life. We want to be recognized for being the best-in-class provider of housing, care and health services. Our greatest asset is our capacity for serving others and energizing our communities. We provide a vibrant living environment that's more than just a nursing home. Vista Springs communities energize the soul, nourish the body, and provide purposeful and stimulating activities to renew and stimulate the mind.

We take great pride in having the knowledge needed to assist our community members in accomplishing their hopes and dreams. We do this with respectful, thoughtful, unobtrusive assistance when needed, and within an engaging and enriching social environment.

Vista Springs Timber Ridge is nestled near two exclusive golf courses in East Lansing, Michigan. The entire complex shares a quiet, serene, and picturesque environment that's conveniently located only five minutes from downtown East Lansing and minutes from other wonderful neighboring communities.

Map of Vista Springs Timber Ridge