Brookdale Kettering

280 Walden Way, Dayton, OH, 45440

Reviews of Brookdale Kettering

Kengland July 21, 2014

My grandparents were here for the last 6 months an during that time the staff here were negligent and lazy. Meds were not given on time an sometimes not at all. Diabetic diets were not followed and my grandfather had several falls. Even after multiple trips to the hospital and beig labeled a fall risk he was not given a wheelchair alarm and was left for hours unattended. The last fall left him looking like he was in a boxing match and lost. The Grand court seemed uninformed about the care my grandparents needed and nickel and dined them for services needed. Overall I would put my wort enemy in this or any other brookdale facility. They have been moved to a competent facility and are happy and healthy.

Caring86042250 May 31, 2014

I liked the 24-hour availability of Grand Court. They showed me a one-bedroom apartment, and the rent included two meals. They have transportation for doctor’s appointments. The staff was very friendly, very professional, and knew what they’re doing.

Debra27 April 23, 2014

Grand Court Dayton is a very large facility and very clean. The dining room was big, and the gathering spaces were also big. They look more independent overall. The staff are very attentive, and I never felt that they were just showing what they wanted me to see. They also continuously followed up with me. The rooms actually seem fine. It would have been more of what my dad was looking for, and if I was looking for something, I would consider living there.

Izzy2 April 21, 2014

We like Grand Court Dayton. They have multiple dining rooms. They have a series of smaller dining rooms, so you can eat in groups. They have two kinds of rooms. They have just a bedroom with a little bit of a kitchen, and then they have a one-bedroom. The staff was good.

kimberle1 March 19, 2014

I was at Grand Court when I had my neck surgery. Everything was great. It was fine, I was comfortable there. They came in and checked on me, gave me plenty of towels and changed my sheet regularly. They let me have my dog there. One even wanted to walk my dog for me. The food was pretty good, but I didn’t really eat a lot of their food. My room had a little kitchenette, so I could have some of my own food. I made a lot of smoothies, fruits and vegetables were always on my diet. The bathroom was great. They had a nice handicapped bathroom, it was easy to use. But, when I first got there, I had to wipe off the counter. It wasn't clean as I like it. Also, you're supposed to have all the things you need in the kitchen, there was not a lot. I didn’t like their pans, it seemed old and dirty so I had to get my own.

Debbie77669350 March 17, 2014

I visited the Grand Court Dayton, Dayton, OH. This is a good and nice facility. The staff was friendly and nice and the environment of this facility looks like very happy

Jill8 September 11, 2013

Grand Court Dayton was the facility where my mom stayed. The location was very nice. It had a homey environment and she felt more at home. She got a whole apartment for a good price. She liked to look out at the flowers and it had a very scenic view from her living room. She also had a patio where she went out and got fresh air. The food was good too. And the staff was attentive and they did more for her like the laundry and housekeeping every week.

caring0701213 July 25, 2013

Grand Court Dayton is a great place. The place is clean. If I was gonna be going to a place, I think this facility I would choose. The main thing that caught my eye originally was the little patio areas that they have there. I have both a small dog and a cat and they said they would accept that.

John Patrick Collons June 29, 2013

Grand Court Dayton is a five star facility because it is the best in the area. I like the facility, particularly, the menu and the dining, they have a monthly menu and daily menu and there are choices of soup, salads, all kinds of desserts and side dishes and nice selection every day. They got everything here that the others have and more. They only problem I have is the delay in maintenance. But I would recommend Grand Court Dayton to everyone.

Pegues-nixon June 19, 2013

I liked Grand Court. It was great. They gave us a guided tour, and the people were very friendly. I like the location. It's right by the multiplex mall and a movie theater. I was very impressed with the people, the activity, and the facility.

BrendaW1 January 24, 2013

Mom loves being at Grand Court. I think they're all very friendly. They keep the residents engaged which is important. But she doesn't like the food. She said it's unseasoned. I think it just needs to be more tasteful. And it would be nice if they have an outside area just to sit. My mom has made a lot of friends there.

Chris stevenns November 08, 2012

The staff was friendly. I felt we were doing the right thing and not just putting mom in a home.

From Brookdale Kettering

Brookdale Kettering provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Kettering