Aspen Village at Lost Mountain

135 Hillside Trace,, Dallas, GA, 30157

Reviews of Aspen Village at Lost Mountain

August 17, 2015

By Mturn

I visited the facility recently while looking for a place for my parent. It is a beautiful facility and all the staff I encountered were happy and attentive. It was very close to lunch time and I must say it smelled delicious. The apartment I was shown was very nice and felt like an upscale apartment. I plan to revisit soon and take advantage of a meal coupon I was given by the sales manager.

July 13, 2015

By Vanessa8

I put my mom in an assisted living. She is at Aspen Village. I think it is a good place. She has only been there maybe a month, but so far, we are very happy with it. I found this place in the community, but it is one place that I would recommend. The rooms are excellent. It is like a small apartment. The people are very engaging. They have a coordinator, so they have something that is planned for the residents there all throughout the day, including home-baked cookies everyday. They have just things that would make the tenants there feel comfortable. I show up there everyday during their lunch times or at dinner times, and the food is excellent. They have family outings also where the families are invited to come in and have meals with them. I absolutely have no complaints. My parent is very happy with the food.

April 07, 2015

My husband is at Aspen Village. I just went in, and I liked what I saw and liked what I heard, so I chose them. The rooms are pretty good. They have active, assisted, and memory care. The memory care is secure.

June 19, 2014

By Kim79248950

I like Aspen Village, but I think they were more independent than assisted. Once there, I took the time to try check them out as much as possible, and of course see if they met all the needs that I was looking for for my grandfather. The residents seemed to be a whole lot more independent than I think my grandfather was. The community was predominantly women, not many men. And they indicated that they didn't have a lot of men, although their male community was growing. Their rooms are great. They're brand new, so they have granite countertops, and then the space is perfect for an elderly person. It's not a huge apartment. It's enough space for what they need. It was a really nice facility. They seem to be nice people, but I didn't get to meet any of the caregivers or anybody doling out medicine.

April 10, 2014

By Holly14

Aspen Village was the most impressive amongst the ones I visited. I liked everything in the facility. The layout, the way it looked from the outside to the interior, and the individual apartments inside. The rooms were very well laid out and the space was adequate. The dining room was lovely. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was all very good.

March 05, 2014

By Tona Klein

Please do not be fooled by the pretty building, these people do not have the ability or experience to care for patients in memory care units. My father a 75 year old 150 pounds and use of only 1 arm was kicked out after only 4 months, didn't even have time to adjust. He had an episode with having pain in his neck and he got angry with the staff and threatened them. They sent him to ER for pain then refused to take him back, ER sent him to Peachford where Aspens didn't even go and reevaluate him, they told Peachford he was not welcome back. A simple fix would be call the dr and get him some paid meds.

November 27, 2013

By Sonya3

Mom will be moving in to Aspen Village in a couple of weeks. It is very close to us and it is brand new. The staff and the rooms were very nice. I will recommend it to others.

October 29, 2013

By Tallulah

This is a brand new facility in our area. Adult Daycare, Respite Care, Assisted Living, and Memory Care are available. Aspen is a beautifully appointed village-like atmosphere. I was surprised to find not one, but multiple common areas open to residents. Large windows and abundant natural light are combined with natural stone for a mountain resort feel. The staff has been courteous, helpful, and respectful dealing with our loved one and each member of our family. I am especially grateful that each resident has their own "call button" to wear.This allows residents to enjoy privacy while knowing that when needed, assistance is immediately available.

Photos of Aspen Village at Lost Mountain

Services & Amenities of Aspen Village at Lost Mountain

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4975/month

• State Licenses: PCH 008173

About Aspen Village at Lost Mountain

Located in the heart of Paulding/Cobb County, Aspen Village is a beautifully decorated, hospitable senior living residence offering all the grace and charm of southern living. It’s all about relationships! At Aspen Village, we pride ourselves on fostering independence, nurturing well-being and enhancing quality of life.

“The Township”, our memory care neighborhood, offers a specialized life enrichment program designed to create an environment of success through meaningful and enriching activities for individuals experiencing memory loss not typically associated with the normal aging process.

We cherish our residents, and the dedicated staff at Aspen Village strive to provide the highest quality of care possible. The spacious residence and outstanding care reflect our commitment to making Aspen Village the finest personal assistance and memory care residence around. Seniors have a choice as to where they want to live, it is our honor and privilege to take of those who choose to live at Aspen Village.

Residence & Apartment Amenities

• Rustic dining room with vaulted ceilings, wood beams and stacked stone fireplace (featuring All Day Dining)
  • The Café, for casual fare available throughout the day
  • Cozy and beautifully decorated library
  • Charming fully enclosed courtyards with patio
  • Comfortable leisure rooms, including exercise, cinema and cozy reading and social areas
  • Reflection areas throughout the community
  • Day Spa, offering services including hair and nail salon, esthetician, and massage therapy.
  • Oversized studio, one and two bedroom apartments, complete with kitchenette, private bath and living area. One and two bedroom apartments are complete residential apartments and not scaled downed mini-apartments, which are common in many senior living residences.

Canopy Lifestyles provides support and educational opportunities to the family members and loved ones of our Township residents. Additionally, we offer community resources to persons seeking to understand or learn more about memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease. Regularly scheduled support services are provided at all Canopy Lifestyles residences at no cost to participants and attendees.

Map of Aspen Village at Lost Mountain