Autumn Glen Senior Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Autumn Glen Senior Living

February 16, 2016

By Caring daughter120094750

Autumn Glen is a new facility that's only been open for a year. The staff was pleasant and easy to talk to. They have a variety of people of different religions living there. We liked the activities and the fact that they have outings and take them shopping. My mom has a one bedroom with a large bathroom and a full kitchen, so she can have dinner in her room. They have a locked-up area for her meds. She’s in transitional care with the Guardian Angels, and the staff from both places knew each other.

November 06, 2015

By Mary113005250

Autumn Glen was nice; we had lunch there, and it was nice. The lady was very pleasant. It didn’t look like I would get more activities there though; I think I’m probably the youngest person and would require more activities. The rooms were big, very clean, and very nice. The food was good.

About Autumn Glen Senior Living

Autumn Glen Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Coon Rapids, MN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Autumn Glen Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Autumn Glen Senior Living