Autumn Ridge of Clarkston

5700 Water Tower Place, Clarkston, MI, 48346

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Autumn Ridge of Clarkston

December 20, 2015

Autumn Ridge was like a giant apartment building. It was a very big facility with very big gathering areas. However, I think it is confusing and hard for a lot of seniors to navigate. It was a very nice facility but very expensive. At the time I visited, I don't think they had an opening. The staff that I met seemed very nice, the facility was beautiful, and the common areas were very nice, but it was a very big complex.

June 28, 2015

By Denise36

My dad was at Autumn Ridge, and it was excellent. The staff went over and above with their care, and they were very personable with him. The room was spacious and had enough room for his bed, a dresser, and a recliner. At one time, he had a small kitchen table in there, a fridge, a microwave, and built-in storage. The food was very nice, and they give them a choice, two choices for their dinner. He had a hard time when he was ill, and when he couldn’t make it down there, they would bring his dinner to him. They would take them to shopping or on outings, and they had someone that would come in, sing, and did pure exercises. I would recommend it to anyone.

January 24, 2015

My mom is in Autumn Ridge, and we chose this facility because they accept Medicaid. It is a beautiful place. The caretakers are on pagers which is nice. So she gets a quick response time. The food is good. She has a private room. They have physical therapy.

About Autumn Ridge of Clarkston

Autumn Ridge of Clarkston is an assisted living facility in Clarkston, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Autumn Ridge of Clarkston for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Autumn Ridge of Clarkston