Amber Woods Assisted Living & Harmarvillage Care Center

715 FREEPORT ROAD, Cheswick, PA, 15024

Reviews of Amber Woods Assisted Living & Harmarvillage Care Center

Sandra20 April 26, 2013

My mom stayed at Amber Woods Assisted Living & Harmarvillage Care Center. We chose it because of the location. It was conveniently located where it was easy for the whole family to visit her. It was a clean facility although it was a little understaffed. I liked the director and every staff I talked to were friendly and accommodating.

Upon66 June 29, 2011

My grandfather stayed here for a while off and on where he was often sent back to St. Margarets Hospital (wouldn't recommend at all) in Fox Chapel. The rooms were very nice and cozy. It felt more like a hotel than an Assisted Living Facility. You were allowed to bring in some of your own furniture (i.e. TV), which there was plenty of room.

While often times while my grandfather was living there, but was at the hospital we had to get into his room, but often found it hard to get someone to open up the door (usually on the weekends). We had to call the facilities phone number and get someone down to open up the door. While the staff was friendly, I felt like there wasn't enough personnel there to accommodate the residents.

About Amber Woods Assisted Living & Harmarvillage Care Center

Amber Woods Assisted Living & Harmarvillage Care Center is an assisted living facility in Cheswick, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Amber Woods Assisted Living & Harmarvillage Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Amber Woods Assisted Living & Harmarvillage Care Center