Grand Villa of Boynton Beach

1935 South Federal Highway, Boynton Beach, FL, 33435

Reviews of Grand Villa of Boynton Beach

JC312354 August 24, 2016

My mom will be in respite at Grand Villa of Boynton Beach for a short stay. It looks more like a hotel than an old age home. The room looks like a hotel room, nice-sized, queen-sized bed, with brand-new furniture in the room, and it's small but adequate. The dining room looks like a restaurant and the staff is very friendly. We're doing a short-stay respite for a month. There's a small living room and there's a pool which is very nice. The room has a small fridge and a private bathroom. Everything looks really good.

JeffOAHLN May 22, 2016

We went to Grand Villa of Boynton Beach for a visit; it was one of those high-end places. The staff was very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. They had variety of room sizes available depending on the rate that you want to pay, and they are all very nice.

Kenata A. February 10, 2016

My husband was at Brookdale East Boynton Beach. It was a wonderful place. It was a converted hotel, but much more modern. The food was fabulous. My husband absolutely loved the food there. He made great friend. He had a wonderful room. I wouldn’t have left him there except it was just too far for me to travel. I moved him because the traveling was just too much for me. The people were wonderful. The social director was fabulous. Everybody was wonderful. It’s really a wonderful place.

Caring95496550 October 16, 2014

We went to Emeritus at Boynton Village, and the facility looked nice, but it smelled terrible, and their food wasn’t as good. It was originally built as a hotel, and they have small lounge areas. So you have all these people right after lunch sitting in their Depends doing their thing and not a lot of people to change them. You walk through that hallway and it didn’t smell good. I think they need more staff to take care of their residents.

We appreciate you taking the time to visit our community and share your thoughts. Your input is very important to us and we will share your feedback to help better serve our residents in the future.

David1191 June 30, 2014

I didn’t like Emeritus at Boynton Village. I thought it was terribly kept. The rooms were small and not adequate. I only met one person there, and she was fine.

Val3 February 28, 2014

I have found a place and I'm moving at Emeritus at Boynton Village. I think they were very nice. Their people were very nice. There's nothing I can complain about them. They were very good. I like them very, very much. They're taking care of me and my father. My father is in their assisted living. They have about maybe 12 people there that were independent. I like everything about this facility. For activities, they have bingo, movies, parties whenever there's a holiday, and all that stuff. They have everything, it's very nice. Food was okay. It was not the greatest though.

From Grand Villa of Boynton Beach

Our lovely assisted living community in Boynton Beach, Florida, is a resort style community with fabulous features and amenities, designed to help our residents enjoy life to the fullest!

Grand Villa offers lifestyle options including: Assisted Living, Personal Care, Respite Care and Senior Day Program. The different levels of care mean you only pay for the services you require and use. Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers medication management, social and recreational activities, delicious chef prepared meals, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, apartment maintenance and so much more!

Grand Villa's friendly environment encourages residents to relax and enjoy life. Our full-time Activities Coordinator plans activities, parties, classes, lectures and excursions that are entertaining and engaging. Daily options include a variety of exerci

Features of Grand Villa of Boynton Beach