Parkwood Healthcare

2600 Parkview Lane, Bedford, TX, 76022

Reviews of Parkwood Healthcare

deej July 02, 2012

My mother with AD had rehab at Parkwood after partial hip replacement surgery. She was able to stay in the rehab wing but they do offer an Alzheimer's wing as well. I was very impressed and very pleased with the nursing/aid staff. The management seemed to have a passion for taking care of the elderly and showed me what all they were doing and continuing to do in order to take care of the residents. They took very good care of my mom while in rehab and in fact we took advantage of her stay and took a mini vacation knowing she was well taken care of so when we returned we were able to bring her back home. They were very organized in giving out their meds and anything extra meds that were needed. The aides were very patient with the residents even when you saw the residents get angry with them for the normal reasons that AD and dementia presents ( several had AD as well as it was apparent) They were prompt to come to her when she called ( tho she never remembered). I only wish they provided respite care as well as I would definitely place here there for a day or two at a time to get some rest from taking care of her. I would highly recommend them.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Parkwood Healthcare

Parkwood Healthcare is an assisted living facility in Bedford, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Parkwood Healthcare for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Parkwood Healthcare