Independence Village of Aurora

505 S. Chillicothe Road, Aurora, OH, 44202

Reviews of Independence Village of Aurora

cran8934 August 12, 2015

Moving my father out of my home where I cared for him was frighting. When we came in for a tour, we fell in love. During the tour staff members walked by and made a point to say hello. Every person we seen during the tour had a smile on their faces. It didn't stop there, my father and I decided this was the place for him. When he moved in, wach department welcomed him and explained their departments and what they would help him with. He has made several new friends. He always says how if he suggests something to the upper management they always take it into consideration and acts upon it. He has had great experience with all the staff. This was a great decision we made. He is so happy living there.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Independence Village of Aurora

Independence Village of Aurora is a luxury retirement community designed with your retirement needs in mind. Independence Village offers the finest in senior living, with all of the services and amenities you can imagine.

Meet your friends for dinner in our delightful dining room. Enjoy our social activities, or use our transportation service to run errands or go shopping. You’ll look forward to each new day at Independence Village of Aurora.

Our affordable and private apartments are part of a community where you’ll find every convenience you need: • Socialize with friends in our village cafÀ or our game and activities room. • Participate in fitness programs, learn new skills in our computer lab, or enjoy a book in the library. • Entertain in your spacious apartment, or have dinner with friends or family in our dining room.

Features of Independence Village of Aurora