Lutheran Home in Arlington Heights

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Lutheran Home in Arlington Heights

March 07, 2012

By Betty8

My father was a resident of this facility for several weeks. The staff and the amenities of Lutheran House were outstanding. His room was very nice, and was kept very clean. There was an atrium with trees and birds that was very lovely, and despite my father having soome cognitive issues, he always talked about the "pretty birds." In addition to the Atrium, there was also some very nice artwork through the facility, and my father appreciated it very much. The food was outstanding, and the residents were frequently taken on trips. My father spoke quite positively about many of the staff members, and I believe that the loveliness of the facility and the high level of care he received gave him a great deal of happiness and helped him maintain a greater level of awareness than he would have had otherwise. I, as well as other family members, appreciate the care that the staff at Lutheran Home showed to my father. In a world where nursing homes are often less than ideal, Lutheran Home stands out as being a very caring and supportive facility.

About Lutheran Home in Arlington Heights

Lutheran Home in Arlington Heights is an assisted living facility in Arlington Heights, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lutheran Home in Arlington Heights for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lutheran Home in Arlington Heights