Elmcroft of Quintessence

7101 Eubank Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM, 87122

Reviews of Elmcroft of Quintessence

Kevin271503 August 12, 2016

The staff at Elmcroft of Quintessence was fabulous, very professional, and friendly. The place was excellent and top notch. They had different types and sizes of rooms. It felt like a newer place. They had an excellent dining room. I would highly recommend this place.

Jo16 August 29, 2014

Elmcroft of Quintessence is a wonderful community, The people are very nice and they take pretty good care of my mom. It is just the expenses. I chose this facility because it was neat and clean and because the people were very nice. I liked the rooms and the staff just seemed very caring. It is all wonderful. I eat lunch with my mother there a lot and the food is very good.

fireman5 November 17, 2013

My Mother-in-law was a resident until her death a year ago May. At that time they took such beautiful care of her. Yes, at that time it needed to be refreshed but I only cared about the CARE which was 5 star. Just this past October a dear friend was there for just over 30 days till his death. It has been recently remodeled was absolutely fantastic in their care, their compassion and their ability to work with Hospice and family is fantastic. We had so many visitors and they were all treated with respect. The food is wonderful, compassionate caregivers and management Sheila is wonderful. The buck stops there and she runs a good company. Love, love, love this place.

Caring72395550 October 25, 2013

The thing that I liked best about Elmcroft was that it has one floor. The facility seemed dark and not very cheery. I believed they had activities. However, they would need to do some renovations of the rooms and brighten up the colors.

Caring72623150 October 11, 2013

When we walked in to Elmcroft, it felt cold and very impersonal. It was a very nice clean place, but it was just so big that we knew that our mother would not be comfortable there. It is like walking into a very large elaborate motel with the extremely long hallway. It was not for somebody that has memory issues. The people were nice. They seem to be interacting alright with everybody.

Loui July 22, 2012

Not the kind compassionate place they advertise. Most of the workers do not treat the residents with the respect they deserve. Food is terrible

jparshall August 05, 2011

Other

Not such a compassionate place. My parents were charged $4500 for a total of 6 days. My mom and dad moved in together because of my dad's need for extensive care. But my dad passed away 6 days after he moved in. My mother understandably did not want to stay without my dad there. Hearthstone's explanation of charges was not clear, and refused any further requests for detailed explanations of charges. My further requests for a reasonable settlement of charges was ignored and any further reviews by management not given. Their lack of compassion under the circumstances for a reasonable financial settlement to soften the blow to my mother was harsh and cold hearted. J.Parshall

ex-wife October 07, 2010

new to this facility

My ex-husband has been here for a week. His adjustment has been great. He indicates he likes the people and "they take really good care of me". There are activities all day and everyone seems involved. So far, so good

From Elmcroft of Quintessence

Residents of Elmcroft of Quintessence are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Elmcroft of Quintessence