Senior Care of Crowley

Reviews of Senior Care of Crowley

Nursing Home Reviews for Senior Care of Crowley

January 16, 2015

By Ronnie3

The first place my mom went to was Crowley Nursing and Rehabilitation, and they couldn't handle her; they were not capable. I talked to them, and they said they could so I kept her there. Three weeks later, they called me and said they couldn't handle her. It was a nice place, and there was nothing wrong with it. The people were not rude, crude, or nothing else. They just said that they couldn't handle her, and I do not know what that means. I do not mean that they were overstaffed, understaffed, over populated or what. It was a clean and modern place. I got nothing against it. They were just honest with me. They didn't try to take my money and abuse her, so I cannot say anything bad about them.

September 16, 2013

By Thomas fr

Horrible facility! Administrator does not care, curses and treats everyone as if they are unimportant. Does not give a damn!

Services and Amenities of Senior Care of Crowley

About Senior Care of Crowley

Senior Care of Crowley is a senior living provider in Crowley, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes. Contact Senior Care of Crowley for more details on services and rates.

Map of Senior Care of Crowley