6 Nursing Homes in Olympia, WA

Olympia Manor

1811 22Nd Ave Se, Olympia, WA
daveelfie: "They have therapists, good meals, Laundry and assisted care. ;Meds were dispensed by a pro. On my visits to see wife, found that she was in good hands. I wish that I had paid closer attention to the meds being dispenced but they were in l... (read more)

Providence Mother Joseph Care

3333 ENSIGN ROAD NORTHEAST, Olympia, WA
LReise: "I would never allow any other member of my family to be placed in this facility. My mother did not receive even the basic care: meals were not delivered, medication not given in a timely fashion, pills found in bed where they were droppe... (read more)

Puget Sound Healthcare Center

4001 CAPITOL MALL DR SOUTHWEST, Olympia, WA
tmart: "I'm a resident here and the service is very bad in all aspects. I've been here for over 6 months now and finally getting my eye exam. The CNA here are veey bad and has attitudes with everyone. I've pushed my call button and have been skipp... (read more)

Evergreen Nursing & Rehab Center

430 LILLY ROAD NORTHEAST, Olympia, WA

ManorCare Health Services-Lacey

4524 Intelco Loop SE, Lacey, WA
neilmertz: "The rehabilitation team is awesome. The CNA's and aides rock! Unfortunately the medical side of things is a different story. Our mother developed restless leg syndrome shortly after arriving at Manorcare. Took 3 weeks for the medical sta... (read more)

Roo-lan Healthcare Center

1505 SOUTHEAST CARPENTER ROAD, Lacey, WA
Roo-Lan Healthcare Center is located in Lacey, Washington, near Hicks Lake and Woodland Creek Community Park. It's close to a range of amenities such as the Lacey Community Center and various shopping venues and restaurants. This community ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Olympia area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Olympia area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Olympia area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.