Nursing Homes in Pittsylvania County

2 Communities

Gretna Health and Rehabilitation Center

595 VADEN DRIVE, Gretna, VA
$$$$
Terry Ewing: "The only problem that I have right now is that I am gonna miss everybody here! The people that work here make this place so much fun. I am really sad to be leaving. Terry Ewing"

Chatham Health & Rehabilitation Center

100 RORER STREET, Chatham, VA
$$$$
1 review
MinnieMouseCin: "Chatham rehab is very pretty and looks like it would be a great place. If a family member has to go here, you must NOT leave them there alone. There is not enough help, and the two Dr.s that come to the facility made statements that were not true. My Mother suffered because of lack of help, and did not get pain meds as promised by the Doctor. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Sad and terrible. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pittsylvania County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Pittsylvania County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Pittsylvania County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.