14 Nursing Homes near Stephenville, TX

Also serving communities of Dublin, Hico, De Leon, Gorman.

Stephenville Nursing And Rehabilitation

2311 West Washington, Stephenville, TX
Mary430181: "I have stayed at Stephenville. I really like the place, as well as the food. The staff was great and they help me a lot during my stay. "

Senior Care at Stephenville

2601 NW Loop, Stephenville, TX
desperatelycaringsanta: "I visited this facility not too long ago and I was impressed with the facility, this has potential but there were a few things that were lacking. As I walked back to the sunroom, I smelled a foul odor of feces, I then proceeded to the dini... (read more)

Mulberry Manor

1670 W Lingleville Rd, Stephenville, TX

Granbury Care Center

301 S Park St, Granbury, TX
kljohns999: "My Uncle has been a resident of this facility for several years. He has absolutely had the best care. He has several family members that visit him regularly at all hours of the day, night and weekends. The nursing staff are very respons... (read more)

Cherokee Rose Nursing and Rehabilitation

203 BO GIBBS DR, Glen Rose, TX
Patty: "My father is in Cherokee Rose. It's very clean, and the halls are spacious. The room is well-maintained and clean. They have bingo, take one-day trips, and have church service on Sunday. The staff is very caring and knowledgeable. They hav... (read more)

Hico Nursing & Rehabilitation

712 Railroad, Hico, TX
Mrs. Sellman817202: "Hico Nursing were absolutely fabulous. Everyone was so kind and sweet. The therapist were wonderful, well-trained and all certified. The food was good and everything was just great! I can’t say enough about them. I stayed there for about 6... (read more)

Granbury Villa Nursing Center

2124 PALUXY HWY, Granbury, TX
Caring106411350: "I've got my relative placed in a nursing home called Granbury Villa. It is close to my house. The staff are very helpful. The rooms are OK and clean. I have seen the food, and it all looks good. The dining room is very nice. They have exer... (read more)

Trinity Mission of Granbury

600 Reunion Court, Granbury, TX
CaringChild: "Both of my parents ended up living in Trinity Mission after having been to other facilities initially. There is no comparison to the difference in the better quality of care that they both received at Trinity Mission. "

Harbor Lakes Plaza Nursing and Rehabilitation Cent

1300 2ND ST, Granbury, TX
Wholeness: "My dad was here for a few weeks before transferring to a nursing facility in Fort Worth. He is legally blind, mostly deaf, was in a lot of pain, and generally required a high level of care during his stay, Two of his CNAs were very k... (read more)

Deleon Nursing and Rehabilitation

600 W ROOSEVELT, Gorman, TX

Senior Care of Harbor Lakes

1300 Second Street, Granbury, TX
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Stephenville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Stephenville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 nursing homes communities in the Stephenville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.