Nursing Homes in Odessa

9 Communities

The Parks Senior Living

111 PARKS VILLAGE DR, Odessa, TX
$$$$
The Parks Senior Living is a welcoming senior living community located in Odessa, Texas. A mix of senior needs can be met here, including nursing home care and assisted living. Residents and their loved ones appreciate how clean and comfortable the environment is, the dependable and friendly staff, and the variety of great activities offered. This facility sits within a gated community for added security and comfort. Nurses are available and on staff 24/7, and emergency call ... (read more)

Madison Medical Resort

5001 Office Park Drive, Odessa, TX
$$$$
XYZ1231: "My dad was at Madison. I have friends who worked there. The staff was great. My dad liked it there. They had bingo and parties, and families were invited to visit anytime. Madison is more upscale than any of the other places around here because it is brand new and feels more like a hotel. "

Seabury Center Ncu

2443 W 16TH ST, Odessa, TX
1 review
Matt S: "My aunt was in this facility. The private room she was in for rehab was very nice. The therapy staff were friendly and got her walking again. The nurses were caring and made her feel at home. I didn't even know this facility was there but we had been at another building in town and the staff were rude. This is a nice surprise on the west side of Odessa!"

Sienna Nursing and Rehabilitation

2510 W EIGHTH, Odessa, TX
$$$$
XYZ1231: "My dad is at Sienna Nursing and Rehabilitation. They are great. My dad is not getting as much physical therapy as I would like, but he is well taken care of and loves the food. They have bingo three times a week, parties, and special dinners for the holidays, too, with families invited. They have all kinds of activities. Everyone is always doing something. I haven’t seen anybody just standing around doing nothing. Everybody, including the administration, interacts with the p... (read more)

Buena Vida Nursing and Rehab Odessa

3800 ENGLEWOOD LN, Odessa, TX
$$$$
Sonia7: "Buena Vida Nursing & Rehabilitation Center was clean. They paid really good attention to my mom in the beginning. But later on, it took them one hour to attend to my mom’s needs, so we took her out. The staff was okay, but her nurses would take too long to attend to her needs, and they were late with her medicines. The dining room was fine. As for the residents’ activities, they have a rehab center, where they do their exercises. They should pay attention to whomever needs h... (read more)

Deerings Nursing and Rehabilitation

1020 N COUNTY RD WEST, Odessa, TX

Mabee Health Care Center

2208 N LOOP 250 W, Midland, TX
1 review
Laura34: "Mom is living at Mabee Health Care Center. The staff are wonderful. She started out in the skilled nursing for the rehab after her hospital stay. The therapist and the nurses were great. They came and checked on her. They wanted it to be as home-like as possible for her. It’s a wonderful place. She was in a private room over in the assisted living, which was wonderful, but now she is in a shared room, and she will eventually be a Medicaid patient if she outlives her money. H... (read more)

Senior Care of Midland

3000 Mockingbird Lane, Midland, TX
$$$$
J.L.: "My mother is a resident of Senior Care of Midland. They have activities for the residents, although she's not capable of doing them. They also provide three meals a day, and I think their facilities are adequate. One thing they can improve on is when they do something they should communicate it with me, and if they change my mother's medication they need to tell me why and who authorized it. The staff is helpful. I don't have a problem with them."

Terrace West Nursing and Rehabilitation

2800 MIDLAND DR, Midland, TX
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Odessa area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Odessa area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 nursing homes communities in the Odessa area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.