Nursing Homes in Unicoi County

3 Communities

Erwin Health Care Center

100 STALLING LANE, Erwin, TN
$$$$
Cissy Meek: "This has by far been the best facility that I have ever entered. They love their patients! They are like family! They are not only supportive of the patients, they are supportive of the families. Suzie, Vinnie, Greg, Jewel, Cathy, Lily, Bobbie, Lindsey, Margaret.... wow, what excellent and caring professionals!! I could name more names to this list! These are the one's who I have had contact with most frequently! How wonderful that I, as an out of town relative, eve... (read more)

Inhome Services sponsored by The Center on Aging and Health

880 SOUTH MOHAWK DRIVE, Erwin, TN
1 review
buttersmom1: "The facility was clean, and there appeared to be plenty of staff. However we visited around 11:30 am and my grandmothers bed pan had not been changed that morning. She had also informed us that she had ask to brush her teeth at 9 am, they told her they would be right back to help her with that. Yet at 11:30 they still had not returned. A few days after we had gotten a call saying that they had to take her back to the hospital because they had lifted her out of her chair and ... (read more)

Unicoi Co Nursing Home

100 GREENWAY CIRCLE, Erwin, TN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Unicoi County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Unicoi County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Unicoi County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.