Nursing Homes in Livingston County

4 Communities

Teresa House

21 Highland Rd, Geneseo, NY
1 review
Sarah1229R: "The Teresa House is a no charge facility for Hospice care. The house is run by volunteers and supported by donations. It is absolutely a wonderful place for your loved one to spend their last days. Set in rural upstate NY, the house is offset from the town. The quiet, peaceful atmosphere is only outshone by the friendly staff. "

Livingston County Center For Nursing and Rehab

11 MURRAY HILL DRIVE, Mount Morris, NY
$$$$
Tammy M: "My father was a resident at the Livingston County Center for Nursing and Rehab for 5 months the first time, then 11 months the second time. He was in 2 different neighborhoods and both were excellent. The staff is very caring and they keep the family informed. My dad was on hospice the last few months and I couldnt have asked for better care. I would recommend anyone to go there if you need rehab or 24 hour nursing care that family cant provide or afford. "

Avon Nursing Home

215 CLINTON STREET, Avon, NY

Conesus Lake Nursing Home

6131 BIG TREE ROAD BOX F, Livonia, NY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Livingston County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Livingston County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Livingston County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.