Nursing Homes in Strafford County

6 Communities

Riverside Rest Home

276 Country Farm Road , Dover, NH
$$$$
Exhausted but still caring: "I just read a lot of fantastic sounding reviews and feel compelled to write about the reality that I see there at Riverside on a regular basis. My mom is there and this is her 3rd facility besides hospitals. I am much more satisfied with Riverside than I was with the previous nursing facility. That one was horrible! Riverside is in an old county building that reminds me of the asylums shown in the movies. They do their best to decorate it and make it as cheerful as poss... (read more)

Langdon Place of Dover

60 Middle Road , Dover, NH
$$$$
Located in the seacoast region of Dover, New Hampshire, Langdon Place of Dover is in a residential neighborhood near Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. The spacious apartment layouts with private bathrooms and scenic views impress visitors. Families appreciate the good food and the friendly, attentive caregivers who attend to their loved ones. Community members at Langdon Place can enjoy the many social activities, such as games, crafts, music, parties and scheduled outings. A fitn... (read more)

Colonial Hill of Rochester Care and Rehabilitation Center

62 Rochester Hill Road , Rochester, NH
$$$$
Lg11production: "The staff are a bunch of morons, letting a non relative make the decision of who can contact our family member. It is also seems this facility don't know who the supervisor on duty is or that there isn't one. I have never witnessed a facility like this run so poorly. if anyone from the New Hampshire health department is reading this I urge you to look into this place, it is a disaster and doesn't need to be in operation. If anyone has a family member in this facility I recom... (read more)

Rochester Manor

40 Whitehall Road, Rochester, NH

Saint Ann Rehabilitation And Nursing Center

195 Dover Point Road , Dover, NH

Dover Center for Health & Rehabilitation

307 Plaza Drive, Dover, NH
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Strafford County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 18 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Strafford County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Strafford County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.