Nursing Homes in Falmouth

6 Communities

JML Adult Day Health Center

184 Ter Heun Drive, Falmouth, MA
$$$$
pilotmomfran: "JML Care Center Inc was the facility I chose for my mother. The staff treated my mom like family. All her medical needs were met. They also gave good emotional support to the family. The place was just exceptional. "

Falmouth Care and Rehabilitation Center

359 JONES ROAD, Falmouth, MA
$$$$
CidaliaP: "My mother liked it Falmouth Care. They are very good, but they are a bit short on help that's why we help a little bit. People are friendly, it's clean, and food is good. It was very hard for mom because of the language, but they do have workers who speaks Brazilian and one nurse who speaks Portuguese. So she got used to the people and she want to be there. The only thing I have complained about was I think it should be a smoke-free place. And they say they're going to do t... (read more)

Royal Nursing Center, LLC

545 Main Street , Falmouth, MA

Windemere Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

One Hospital Rd, PO Box 1747, Oak Bluffs, MA
1 review
Pricilla: "Windemere had assisted care and full care. It seemed to be a wonderful facility. Anyone I had known whose parents or relatives had been there had been very happy with it. However, it was understaffed from what I understood. They had more needs than they had people working. I had eaten the food that was prepared by the hospital's kitchen, and it was delicious and very good. I could only tell you how things were when my father was there, but I thought you had to be an advocat... (read more)

Royal Magansett Nursing & Rehabilitation

209 Country Road Box 408, N Falmouth, MA

Mashpee Care and Rehabilitation Center

161 Falmouth Road, Mashpee, MA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Falmouth area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Falmouth area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Falmouth area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.