Nursing Homes in Moscow

Aspen Park of Cascadia

420 Rowe Street, Moscow, ID
$$$$
1 review
Apsen Vistor: "My mother fell and broke her leg and needed to stay at Aspen for 10 weeks. the help was friendly and took care of my moms need quickly. The food was good and they have some fun activities. My mom loved the bingo! Also the physical therapist were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. This was the second stay for my mother and I would recommend staying at Aspen. "

Good Samaritan Society - Moscow Village

640 NORTH EISENHOWER STREET, Moscow, ID
$$$$
Migs: "I am a Catholic religious sister and have had to place three of my religious order in a caring facility (nursing, assisted living and memory care unit). In searching for one that is caring, clean and very competent staff, I chose Good Samaritan in Moscow, Idaho. I have never regretted my choice. They (entire staff: from maintenance to cleaning to aides and to nurses) truly live the "mission statement" of Good Samaritan which states---"Everybody is somebody loved by Christ". ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Moscow area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Moscow area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Moscow area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.