Memory Care in Livingston County

2 Communities

Ashley Court of Brighton

7400 Challis Road of Brighton, Brighton, MI
$$$$
Donna Runner: "If I could give this facility a zero star I would. My mother was at Ashley Court for two years in building two. At one time it was a great facility. But the last year that mom was there it was horrendous!Always short staffed and the owner has no business caring for older people. All they care about is the old Mighty Dollar. I would never Place anyone there again my mother passed away in the hospital due to a fall for lack of supervision and Staffing."

Patti Lewis Care Home

205 Francis Rd, Howell, MI
$$$$
Lynne Kooz: "Our parents received the best personal care one could possible ask for from a care home. Every staff member is committed to their role in helping your loved one thrive each day. Meds and other timely care support is executed with ease. We highly recommend PL for memory care and other medical situations. Our only regret is not making the move earlier for our parents. "

At A Glance

There are 2 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,000 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Livingston County area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of memory care communities in the Livingston County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 memory care communities in the Livingston County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.