3 Independent Living Communities in Santa Fe County, NM

Brookdale Santa Fe

640 Alta Vista, Santa Fe, NM
Nestled at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Brookdale Santa Fe offers independent and assisted living options for seniors in the heart of Santa Fe, New Mexico. This community is given high marks by visitors and residents for its ... (read more)

2015

The Montecito Santa Fe

500 Rodeo Road, Santa Fe, NM
Located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, The Montecito Santa Fe is near I-25 and only a few minutes from the historic Old Santa Fe Trail. The community offers many amenities including a beauty and barber shop, coffee shop, cable in each room, resid... (read more)

Ventana De Vida Senior

1500 Pacheco Street,, Santa Fe, NM
Jean43: "I think Ventana De Vida Senior is going to be right for me. It's close to where my family lives. They're apartments, either 1-bedrooom or 2-bedroom. The staff is very nice. They serve hot lunch every day. I want to be there for a while. "

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,397 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Santa Fe County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of independent living communities in the Santa Fe County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Santa Fe County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.