Assisted Living in Lexington

3 Communities

Havenwood Assisted Living

50 Havenwood Dr, Lexington, VA
$$$$
Debbie122321650: "I love Havenwood. The people take good care of my father. It’s small with a homey environment and not crowded, with maybe 20 people total. "

The Mayflower

409 South Main Street, Lexington, VA
$$$$
ginrummy: "The staff is nice and friendly. The residents room's needs a good cleaning. I visit my friend at least 2-3 times a week and I see the same grime and dirt in her room each time. I am sure her chair has not been moved and cleaned beneath it in months. The only time the table and dresser in her room is cleaned is when I do it. Today while I was there the cleaning person came in and went through the motions of cleaning the floor which was one swipe through the middle of t... (read more)

The Manor of Natural Bridge

5615 South Lee Highway, Natural Bridge, VA

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Lexington is $3,285 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lexington area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of assisted living communities in the Lexington area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Lexington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.