Assisted Living in Cherokee County

2 Communities

Angelina House

211 Philip Street, Jacksonville, TX
$$$$
D'anne: "My mother is in Angelina House. She really likes it there. This is a very small assisted living. We are fine with the staff. Their activities director is just unbelievable. She is so good. My mother's room was re-done before she moved in. It is a very small studio, but it is very nice. She has her little refrigerator and microwave. She has her cat with her too. She just seems really happy there, but she does complain about the food off and on. They have all kinds of activiti... (read more)

Trinity Assisted Living of Jacksonville

131 Zimmerman Drive, Jacksonville, TX
$$$$
DR372236: "She's in Trinity. I liked that it's small, and it's very nice. It's very clean, but they don't have enough staff to take care of the people, and we're pretty upset. One person does everything, and they just can't do it. The director is very nice and has been very good in talking to me and making sure things don't happen again. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cherokee County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of assisted living communities in the Cherokee County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Cherokee County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.