Assisted Living in Waynesboro

Southern Living Specialty Care

511 Gray Dr, Waynesboro, MS
$$$$
1 review
Shaun McLain: "This is a wonderful facility. All of the elderly people there are actually happy. They have great cooks, individual rooms, and a living area that is out of this world. One of the things that really caught my eye was that they have their own beauty parlor there. Last but not least one of the great things that I noticed at this facility is that they have a gourmet kitchen. The kitchen is set up like a restaurant, with grills, stoves, walk in freezers, and all the amenities. I ... (read more)

Brookwood Villa

915 Wayne St, Waynesboro, MS
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waynesboro area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Waynesboro area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Waynesboro area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.