Assisted Living in Mount Vernon

Heritage Woods of Mt. Vernon

1033 S 42nd St, Mount Vernon, IL
$$$$
1 review
Jessi1: "Because it was a brand new facility, I have absolutely complaints about the building. It was always clean, smelled nicely (which is rare in homes like this, from my experience), everything worked, etc. The best part was that the staff actually seemed to care about the residents living there. They would tell stories of conversations with him, games they'd play, or how he liked the ladies. Often times if he wasn't in his room, we could easily ask any staff member walking by if... (read more)

GreenTree at Mt. Vernon

208 Zachery Dr., Mount Vernon, IL
$$$$
1 review
He1018: "The rooms at GreenTree at Mt. Vernon are adequate. They were supposed to remodel/paint it, but they didn't do that. They're supposed to assist with making sure my wife takes her medication on time, but they missed it the first week she was there. The place is adequate, but it isn't anything more than average. They've got an exercise area and they're scheduled for physical and speech rehab. The staff is accommodating, but I expect them to be for what I'm paying a month in ren... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 2 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Mount Vernon is $4,000 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mount Vernon area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Mount Vernon area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 assisted living communities in the Mount Vernon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.