Moving non-citizen mother to home in USA

0 answers | Last updated: Sep 10, 2016
A fellow caregiver asked...

Hello, I live in California and have dual UK/USA citizenship. My mother lives in Britain. Her partner is moving out and she will have no-one to look after her. Can I bring her into USA (quickly) to a nursing home near me? And if so, what would you recommend in terms of health insurance? Thanks in advance.