Should I delay getting medical attention for lumps in my groin?

I found a BB size lump in my groin area about a month ago. This weekend I found another lump, the same size, inside my vagina. I have a physical scheduled for three months from now. Should I wait for the appointment or make a new one to specifically look at the lumps?

Do not wait for the appointment in 3 months. Call and request an appointment sooner to have these lumps that you found evaluated. Since you don't mention if the lumps are painful, they may be nothing (like cysts), but I think you should be checked out just to be sure. Good luck!

Shortnsweet answered...

They aren't painful, just noticable. I'll call to schedule an appointment tomorrow. Thank you for your advice...I didn't want to overact but different types of cancer runs in my family and naturally thats where my mind went first.

Shortnsweet answered...

Thank you for suggesting that I get them checked out. I went to the doctor Friday and found out that they are nothing to be concerned about. She said they are vascular in nature and quite common. Definately set my mind at ease...no worrying over the Christmas holiday.

Bigdaddydoc answered...

As a retired Family Doctor the above replies were right on. Anytime any unexplained lumps appear they should be checked out by an expert. They can be nothing to worry about, ie, vascular dilatations or they can be the first sign of CA, Infection or Infestation. BE AWARE OF YOUR OWN BODY!