What are some good exercises for coordination?

What exercises can be given to a patient who has problem in coordination and gait? What stretching exercises can be given to reduce the spasticity of the patient? Give me some videos if you can that would help me understand it better.

Your question is actually a very good one. There have been studies on using Tai Chi to improve balance, and it has been proven to help reduce falls in older adults. There are many Tai Chi DVDs for sale that you can try (even look at your local library if you don't want to buy one). In regards to improving coordination and gait, I would suggest trying to work with a physical therapist in your area to find exercises that may help you.

Many people who have neurologic problems that make them spastic will find that simple range of motion exercises work best to help maintain movement. Range of motion just means gently moving a joint through the entire range of movement of a particular joint. For example, flexing and extending your wrists, elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles slowly and with purpose several times each day. Again, if you still need assistance, physical therapy would be your best bet.