Garnet Hill Rehabilitation and Skilled Care

1420 MCCREARY RD, Wylie, TX, 75098

Reviews of Garnet Hill Rehabilitation and Skilled Care

L.D. November 09, 2012

Garnet Hills is absolutely beautiful on the outside and inside. My mother (77) is in there for rehabilitation on her ankle that she shattered during a fall. She can have no weight bearing on her ankle what so ever so my only complaint about Garnet Hills is they have her in diapers since she can't get out of bed on her own to go to the restroom. They will let her sit in her own urine or feces for hours until she calls me and I call and gripe the place out for letting this go on. So if you want one of your loved ones not to sit in feces or urine I would think twice before using this place. It's a beautiful place but looks can be deceiving.

Love18 August 28, 2012

Garnet Hill is a beautiful facility. The outer structure of the building is gorgeous. When you enter there is a piano and a bird habitat that makes you feel at home. The cafeteria is big and has planned meal times and a menu, making it feel like a restaurant. There are monthly resident activities scheduled and daily events! My one complaint would be cleanliness. I feel they should scrub the toilets better and change the resident's diapers more often. I do believe my grandfather is enjoying is time there and that makes me happy.

About Garnet Hill Rehabilitation and Skilled Care

Garnet Hill Rehabilitation and Skilled Care is a nursing home in Wylie, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Garnet Hill Rehabilitation and Skilled Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Garnet Hill Rehabilitation and Skilled Care

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: