Watertown Health Center

59 Coolidge Road, Watertown, MA, 02472

Reviews of Watertown Health Center

LeeKee May 11, 2016

I have been here for about 5 years now, and the place has gone through some changes. The staff always works hard in making sure that they deliver the best care possible for their residents, and that they are always active. They have many activities for the residents, including a hair dresser once a week and bingo twice a week. I try to keep myself out of trouble by doing arts and crafts on my own, but they also do that in groups too.

sallesa.m March 28, 2016

I have been a patient here for a while now, and I like it here. The staff members are often so nice, and often have your needs first and foremost. There are a few staff members that put this facility above and beyond, in my opinion. There is a concierge here, which I only thought that they had at fancy hotels. He is the nicest, sweetest guy in the entire building. He goes out of his way to make sure that each and every resident gets exactly what they need while they are here. He is a man of many talents. The food here isn’t gourmet, so don’t come in expecting 5 course meals every day, but the kitchen staff always makes something good, and me and my friends that I have made here are never worried about what we will eat. I am so happy to have been brought to a facility which exhibits great care to each and every resident, and tries to make each resident as happy as possible.

MsKat February 26, 2016

I have very much enjoyed my time here. I try to keep myself out of trouble, and they have lots of things to do during the day. On Mondays, I can get my hair cut, and they have knitting clubs every week too. I like to go down to the dining room and have my lunches and dinners there with some of the other residents

BarbaraMc February 26, 2016

I have not been her for very long, and I have been at another facility before this one, but there is something right here

dorothy.santiago January 23, 2016

I am a patient here, and there are some things that I would change here if I could, but there are also things here that I wish everyone at other nursing homes could have. There are a couple of staff members in particular, that I adore, and they treat me so nicely, it's as if I am there own mother. I wish it was all like that, but there are staff members here that truly care about you, and having them here means the world to people like me

mrclean January 16, 2016

The building is very old yet clean. Anyone with a respiratory problem or needs physical therapy this is the place to be. Staff is very professional and knowledgeable and works wonders from what they have. No matter where you go there always a chance a couple of knuckleheads .

About Watertown Health Center

Watertown Health Center is a nursing home in Watertown, MA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Watertown Health Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Watertown Health Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Watertown Health Center