Regents Park of Sunrise

9711 W OAKLAND PARK BLVD, Sunrise, FL, 33351

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Regents Park of Sunrise

October 12, 2013

The hospital chose Regents Park of Sunrise for my mom. I didn't have any issues with them except for one social worker that I had a problem with. She wasn't that friendly. The nurses were good and the rehab was excellent. The therapist did a good job for my mom.

June 22, 2012

By caregiver2mom

I just wanted to let other people that think this is the best choose for care for there loved one to STOP and think. My mother almosted died under there lack of caring. The front end people that you meet are great, tobad that they are not the people caring for your loved ones. Please dont take anyone hear for rehab my mother stayed for 11 days and got 3 days of that and ended up in worse shape than what she came in with. If your looking for NO Care this is the place.

Features of Regents Park of Sunrise

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Regents Park of Sunrise

Regents Park of Sunrise is a nursing home in Sunrise, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Regents Park of Sunrise for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Regents Park of Sunrise