Kingstreet Rehabilitation

787 King Street, Rye Brook, NY, 10573

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Kingstreet Rehabilitation

Carol101762350 February 16, 2015

The staff at King Street was phenomenal. The rooms were beautiful. The food was good, and the dining room was beautiful and very nice. The surroundings looked like a country club; it was beautiful. Everybody was pleasant. The place seemed to be secured and safe.

Caring75175950 December 30, 2013

My husband is now in King Street Nursing Home and I will say it has been very good. The care is very good. The facility itself is kept excellently. It has impeccable housekeeping. They have done just about everything we require. The food is fine too. It is very convenient to the Hutchinson River Parkway.

Nancy D. M. September 13, 2013

My Mom is a resident at King Street Home. The staff has been amazing in caring for my Mom. She had the choice to go home or stay and she decided to stay. As a gerontological social worker I help families keep their relatives out of nursing homes to age in place in familiar surroundings. It was not an easy decision to have my own Mom in a nursing home. But it was a really good choice.

abuse March 01, 2013

My father was recently in King Street. I have to say that my family raced to get him out of there as fast as we could. The first morning that he was there he was placed in a wheelchair with inadequete supervision. He has dementia and was very agitated, these things were known by the staff even at the time he was in the wheelchair. He attempted to stand up, and fell, obtaining a hematoma on his head and had to be taken back to the hospital a day after he left to come to King St. Even when I was informed of this incident, the nurse was cold and matter of fact, giving me no indication what the process would be eg. if he would return. The nursing staff was cold and for the most part uncaring. The people who seemed to care were either overwhelmed and couldn't spend any time with us or were within the administration . The nursing staff sometimes didn't even turn their back when I needed a response to a question. When we asked for help from the room, once we were told that "all aids were helping with dinner and couldn't come for a while." I have never taken the time to write a review but I care enough about those looking for good nursing/homes and rehab for their loved ones, to write about this. Never send anyone to King Street. You will be more stressed and your loved one may get worse instead of better.

About Kingstreet Rehabilitation

Kingstreet Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Rye Brook, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Kingstreet Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Kingstreet Rehabilitation

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Kingstreet Rehabilitation