P A Peterson Center For Health

1311 PARKVIEW AVENUE, Rockford, IL, 61107

Reviews of P A Peterson Center For Health

August 12, 2016

By Caring_2644524

I went to visit an old neighbor of mine and was very appalled at the way this place was running. Seen nurses leave meds at the lunch table for a resident and walked away and when my neighbor needed help to the bathroom I asked a cna at the nurses desk to help and she said yeah I'll be there in a minute and continued chatting. I also saw a few cnas on their phones and not paying any attention to the residents I was very shocked at the way things were being done here. No one seems to care about anything very sad to see.

September 13, 2015

By artsy55

What a awesome experience! I toured the facility and to my suprise everybody was very happy and the facility had a refreshing odor. I will definately be utilizing this center for my mother! Thank you.

August 20, 2015

By Ihogfanstom64

My grandmother was here. She loved it! She constantly asks to go see "the girls"! My wife and I were very impressed with this facility.

August 14, 2015

By GGsgirl

My Grandmother (GG) was at PA Peterson this summer. I had heard stories about poor nursing care after the new company took over. I toured many facilities before we made our choice as to which facility my grandmother would go to. She was very ill at this time. Contrary to what we heard this facility was very clean, staff were very friendly, all the patients looked happy. So we choose this facility. My grandmother stayed there for many weeks recieving thereapy and great nursing care. I feel you can not always believe what you hear. You need to experience it for yourself. My grandmother is home now i believe because of the good care and great therapy she was able to get back home. Thank you PA Peterson!!!

May 11, 2015

By Pipefitter

I would never recommend this place, My mother was there for about 2 weeks and almost died on Christmas Eve, They called the house to say there was no therapy that day and if my Dad and sister hadnt gone up there to check on her she wouldnt be here. When they went up there within an hr of the call she was laying in the bed unresponsive and they had to ask them to call 911! Unacceptable! Never again!

March 18, 2015

By Bonnie45

We tried to look at PA Peterson in Rockford. We found it very clean and very good. There are a lot of activities. They have a place for water aerobics twice a week. It is quite nice. I'm not sure that where she would go, but it is one of the places she is considering. My observation is that it is a fairly well run place. They have a shuttle, and it is a part of the package.

Features of P A Peterson Center For Health

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About P A Peterson Center For Health

P A Peterson Center For Health is a nursing home in Rockford, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact P A Peterson Center For Health for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of P A Peterson Center For Health