Manorcare Health Services - Stratford Hall

2125 HILLIARD ROAD, Richmond, VA, 23228

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services - Stratford Hall

Lorraine16 June 26, 2013

It was pretty clean and well kept considering the population of the people. But, the major complaint that everyone had, and it wasn't just me, was basically the food. The foods were frozen and weren't nutritional. And, they don't keep doctor's appointment for us. I had so many doctor's appointments and they would hire people to transport them, but they would forget about them and don't pick them up until 2 or 3 hours later and when we made a complaint on them, they would just say that we all medicate and we had to take what they gave us.

Jack Rich October 01, 2011

For what it was it wasn't bad. When I pulled up to the place it has the look and feel of a nursing home. The nurses overall were very nice and understanding. I had a arguement in with a nurse the first day my friend checked in. I took an instant dislike for her. But over the coming few weeks my dislike for lessened and I grew to not only to like her but respect her. She also did not hesitate to stand up for what she felt was right. I now realize she wasn't being difficult. She was following rules and truly had the best interest of my friend at heart. The place is very clean. The wing my friend was in looked like it was built in the 1960's. But had been updated. They tried to give it a homey fee. With wall paper borders but it still looked like a semi private hospital room. The rooms had shared bathrooms which I didn't like and a group showers like you see in a gym.So there was no privacy, I did see they had a gym and had live entertainment. the food was boring and unimaginative. There was a small dining room by the nurses staion. You could eather eat there or they would bring a tray to your. They tried to get my friend involved as much as they could. By encouring him to be more social. I would recomend this place I felt it was well run for what it was.

About Manorcare Health Services - Stratford Hall

Manorcare Health Services - Stratford Hall is a nursing home in Richmond, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services - Stratford Hall for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manorcare Health Services - Stratford Hall

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Manorcare Health Services - Stratford Hall