Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Orchard Park

6060 ARMOR ROAD, Orchard Park, NY, 14127

Reviews of Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Orchard Park

SlipBlai June 23, 2011

The care that my grandmother received at Absolut Care was top notch. When we toured the facility, it was clean and the staff did everything possible to be friendly and make my grandmother feel comfortable. Because this was such a difficult decision, our family wanted to be sure that my grandma's needs were best taken care of and we chose the "family" at Absolut Care because of the sincerity of the staff and fact that they took the time to answer all of our questions. It didn't just feel like a typical hospital or nursing home facility. It felt like my grandma would be able to maintain a similar standard of living while being looked after and helped out when she is in need. The staff was sensitive to my grandma's needs, yet let her attempt to do many things on her own without being too intrusive or overprotective.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Orchard Park

Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Orchard Park is a nursing home in Orchard Park, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Orchard Park for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Orchard Park

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Absolut Ctr For Nursing & Rehab Orchard Park