Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East

21401 MACK AVE, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI, 48236

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East

Caring62645750 January 24, 2014

I went to Heartland Health Care Center - Georgian East. Their food was better, but I really didn't care to be there. The rooms were cold, they were not homey. There was no carpet on the floor, it was just hard floor. The wall painting was just bland. It didn't give you that comfort of home. Some of the staff was okay. They had social activities there, but I really didn't do much at Heartland because all I wanted to do was go home.

GeorgeW36 November 21, 2012

My Gran stayed at Heartland and loved the surroundings. She was a Grosse Pointer to begin with and enjoyed being in the center of the town. There was also a Big Boys and gas station next door for the convenience of the guests and their family. These people seem to value opulence and luxury above all else. I've never seen an nursing home decorated so regally. The employees were for the most part fun and upbeat. They checked in on her more often than not and I felt comfortable trusting them to look after her when I could not. They were prompt in feeding her, changing her, and even came in just to change the temperature for her so she wouldn't be cold. When I asked her what they treated her like behind closed doors she said they were on average just as attentive as when I was there to ensure everything was ok. Gran enjoyed the food, and the Big Boys too! They also have lovely plush sitting areas and plenty of room for visiting family, of which we had plenty. I'd recommend Heartland to any demanding customer in the tri-city area.

About Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East

Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East is a nursing home in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 235109
  • Resident Capacity 80
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of Heartland Health Care Center-georgian East