Sky View Rehabilitation & Health Care Center L L C

1280 Albany Post Rd, Croton On Hudson, NY, 10520

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Sky View Rehabilitation & Health Care Center L L C

EGL December 12, 2014

My mother had her hip replaced at a nearby hospital and was not planning on attending a rehab. While she was recovering a representative from SkyView told her about the rehab and without any research she consented to going which was our mistake. Two days after she arrived to skyiew she had still not been see by a phyiscal therapist and was told by staff they didnt know when she would see a therapist. Finally she was seen- and the phyiscal therapists did help her, and she did improve and was satisfied with the PT care. Unfortunately that is the only positive thing I can find to say about this place. The staff is very inattentive- do the bare minimum. The energy in this facility is extremely depressing, very bleak and low. The food is absolutely disgusting and terribly unhealthy - not what I would hope a care facility geared towards health and healing would serve- it is garbage. While there my mother contracted a terrible 15 day bacterial infection from either the food or unsterilized recovery tools. The facility took samples for testing and lost her samples twice. Extremely unorganized and careless - unsanitary environment, horrible morale- stay away from this place.... it was a true nightmare

Cyndi4 August 01, 2013

My mother is in Sky View Rehabilitation and Health Care. She needs 24-hour care and she is in the best place right now. She has a roommate. My mom is in wheel chair and she's being wheeled around. My mom is eating special foods because she's having difficulty swallowing. So, they are giving her mashed up foods. I am recommending them to others.

Disheartened June 06, 2013

My mother was in the facility and I would NOT recommend it.
No service elevator; two passenger elevators in the building and both are used by staff, vendors, residents, visitors, etc.; the aide staff inattentive to patients, who are often ignored. Rehab facility is okay; the head of nursing is selfless and uncaring. Numerous attempts (calls/left messages/emails) to the administrator were fruitless; he never called back me or anyone in my family to address/discuss our issues; many of which we felt were serious. The lovely view of the Hudson is the only thing positive about it; don't judge this book by it's cover.

pendulum June 29, 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful to my grandmother at this facility. They always came quickly when she needed assistance, and they were always kind and patient with her when she needed cheering up or help in any way. They would often honor her wishes when she said she wanted something special to eat or drink, and would watch over her to make sure she was getting the nutrition she needed. The facility also had bingo nights, movie nights, and all sorts of other events for the residents, which my grandmother always commented about. She said she enjoyed them and met some very nice people through those activities. While living there, my grandmother also had several roommates who were nice and kept her company as well. Overall, I was happy with the facilities and amenities offered by this assisted living provider, and would recommend it to people in the future.

About Sky View Rehabilitation & Health Care Center L L C

Sky View Rehabilitation & Health Care Center L L C is a nursing home in Croton On Hudson, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sky View Rehabilitation & Health Care Center L L C for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sky View Rehabilitation & Health Care Center L L C

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 335508

Location of Sky View Rehabilitation & Health Care Center L L C