Elms Of Cranbury, The

61 Maplewood Avenue, Cranbury, NJ, 08512

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Elms Of Cranbury, The

Angry spouse April 09, 2012

This place exists only to take your insurance money without providing care. My husband went there after surgery to regain strength in his legs. I was told he would receive individualized exercise at least twice daily. Exercise was once daily and all patients, from Alzheimers to strokes to anyone else got the same regime. He was not allowed to walk even to the bathroom -- they required the he go only 10 feet in a wheelchair - so of course he was guaranteed to not regain strength. Wheelchair requirement created another problem -- toileting. They did not respond to his calls for help to get to the bathroom, and I often found him wet in the bed when I got there. They tried to block my withdrawing him, insisting he needed to daty the full time allowed by insurance. I worked with him myself to get him walking. When we left the facility, against regulations they refused to provide a wheelchair. We walked out together with pride and relief at leaving a totally horrible facility. Looks nice, but don't waste your money there.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Elms Of Cranbury, The

Elms Of Cranbury, The is a nursing home in Cranbury, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Elms Of Cranbury, The for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Elms Of Cranbury, The

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Elms Of Cranbury, The