Muscogee Manor & Rehab Center

7150 MANOR RD, Columbus, GA, 31907

Reviews of Muscogee Manor & Rehab Center

Nytehiker May 27, 2012

Columbus, GA is a rather large city, so this was a very large facility with about 200 or so residents. The building is rather large and during my first visit I got lost a couple of times. The facility seemed to be very clean and neat and had a pleasant atmosphere. The residents with severe alzheimers and other mental conditions which required more supervision, were contained in a special wing with security doors, i.e. they couldn't roam about the rest of the nursing home. Many of the residents seemed quite content, which was good to see. I wasn't too particularly thrilled with some of the CNA's though, not that they treated the residents poorly, but they didn't seem to have a whole lot of compassion. I had heard though at the time that they were understaffed, so many of them were working overtime and working long hours. Not all of the CNA's seemed this way, there were some that were very pleasant and treated the residents with great respect. There seemed to be a few issues regarding the kitchen however. There had been some complaints due to the residents that had to have pureed food, were sometimes getting food that had not been properly pureed and in fact caused an issue where one bed ridden resident began to choke. After that they really buckled down on the kitchen staff and the quality seemed to greatly improve.

Kennedy00 April 14, 2012

In the time I visited Muscogee Manor & Rehabilitation Center, I witnessed God's work being done every single day, in every single way. The staff was courteous and well trained with their treatment and knowledge of the medicines and exactly how to give medicines and iv's. The facility was beautiful, spacious, and well equipped with all the essentials for assisted living. I visited the center countless number of times, and each time I visited, there was always a friendly person there to greet my uncle and me. With that hospitality, I cannot provide any negative feedback or commentary. It was simply amazing and an experience I will most certainly never forget. Being a native of Columbus, it is very nice to know that there is a facility like this here in my hometown that takes care of it's patients the way that it should be done. Though it was quite some distance from my home, it was always reassuring when I visited, due to the warm and friendly staff and personnel. The facility is large and meets the needs of everyone there. I can see why they are a monumental part of this community and have made such an impact in my family's life.

Paris1 August 19, 2011

This place is by far exceptional. I would recommend it to anybody. Its an assisted living/rehab center. They have a variety of activities onsite, full sprinkler system, accepts most insurances, staff friendly. I felt really good about my search for a new home for my aunt. Great Place!

About Muscogee Manor & Rehab Center

Muscogee Manor & Rehab Center is a nursing home in Columbus, GA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Muscogee Manor & Rehab Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Muscogee Manor & Rehab Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 115351
  • Ownership Type Government City/County

• Resident Capacity 170