Jefferson Hills Manor

448 OLD CLAIRTON ROAD, Clairton, PA, 15025

Reviews of Jefferson Hills Manor

C. Behary August 14, 2012

I was a resident in this facility two (2) times in the last two (2) years. The first time was in 2010 and I had back surgery with a spinal fusion. The second time was in 2011 when I had a total knee replacement. The rooms were always clean and when I put on my call light the staff was quick to answer (even if they were unable to come into my room immediately) I was told someone would be in as soon as they possibly could. Everyone I encountered was pleasant and helpful. They meals were brought into my room as I could not walk into the dining room in the beginning. The meals were tasty and warm to hot, but not too hot. The physical therapy department was newly built prior to my arrival and the therapist initally came to my room to teach me how to get out of bed, and later on helped me get dressed to go down to the actual pt gym.The therapy was top of the line and the therapists were excellent, pleasant and helpful. They also made you work hard to accomplish your goals.I spent approximately 3 weeks during each stay and when I left I was able to function on my own without assistance. I would recommend this facility for anyone who needs rehab after surgery. As a RN in my professional life, I would grade Jefferson Hills with an A+.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Jefferson Hills Manor

Jefferson Hills Manor is a nursing home in Clairton, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Jefferson Hills Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Jefferson Hills Manor

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Jefferson Hills Manor