Liberty Commons N&r Alamance

791 BOONE STATION DRIVE, Burlington, NC, 27215

Reviews of Liberty Commons N&r Alamance

ncnative September 10, 2011

Lots of smells, urine, bm. Smell better spray isn't used due to lung issues I was told. Makes sense, yet, wet, urine and bm soaked towels and sheets along with diapers could be removed from building at least hourly. I noticed the trash and linen, very soiled stayed on floor, possibly until shift change? DON was very nice, polite, appeared well-educated. Social Worker appeared to know her job and did it. Lots of activity at the Nurses Station, what appeared to be CNAs eating, drinking, reading paper, gossiping about others. Everyone needs a "break", but so unprofessional these were. Loud as well. Appears to be an old building. I suppose this place is just as good or worst than any others. There is no place like home. Love one was eventually able to leave.

jksmith77 August 11, 2011

I did not get much out of this facility. This receptionist was nice but that was about it and some of the guests I met were also.

It took about 20 minutes for me to meet the management because of an "emergency" which can happen so I will let that one go but I got no tour and no extra time. I was just sat down for a few minutes and asked a few questions and vice-versa. It almost seemed like she was in a hurry.

We finished our little talk and I was sent on my way but not before I met an elderly gentleman sitting in a chair looking out the window patiently out the window as if he were waiting for someone. I said hello and he replied back. He did not look all that happy. I can only speculate as to why.

The grounds needed some work and the building also need some repairs here and there from what I saw. I would not recommend it unless you saw the entire building.

About Liberty Commons N&r Alamance

Liberty Commons N&r Alamance is a nursing home in Burlington, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Liberty Commons N&r Alamance for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Liberty Commons N&r Alamance

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Liberty Commons N&r Alamance