Arden Courts of Towson

8101 Bellona Avenue, Towson, MD, 21204

Top nearby Memory Care Facilities

Reviews of Arden Courts of Towson

Greatful Daughter June 06, 2012

My mother is a resident at Arden Court Towson, and the Arden Court staff loves her and cares for her as if she were a member of their family. She has actually been there longer than any other resident and is a real favorite among staff and other visitors, even though she can no longer communicate verbally. The facility is always clean and safe, and Mother loves the food. She is kept clean, and the hairdresser does a great job with her hair every week. She can no longer participate in activities, but she's up and walking every day, and she gets outside when the weather is nice. I am so thankful every day for Arden Court Towson.

ArdenCourtsVisitor September 10, 2011

I made a visit to Arden Courts Towson to see if this would be the place for my mom. The facility is comprised of 4 houses each with its own theme and each having 15 rooms. Each resident has their own room and a bath room is also in the room. Arden Courts also have a eat in kitchen and living room. I liked the fact that the residents ate breakfast,lunch , and dinner out of real dishes and not paper plates. The residents also attended many activities daily and they were posted outside of the activity room. The place never had a foul odor and I would recommend it to anyone

From Arden Courts of Towson

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Location of Arden Courts of Towson