Arbor House of Temple

4257 Lowes Drive, Temple, TX, 76502

Reviews of Arbor House of Temple

August 12, 2016

By Susan Quintana

Hi, I am Susan Q. I am so pleased to have found a compassionate, clean, loving place for my precious mother Margaret. Mom has been at the Arbor House over a year now. The employees are stupendous. Ken, the RN, is so understanding of families who have loved ones residing at the Arbor House. Ken brings a since of 'calm', nursing expertise, and psychiatric skills needed to effectively address each and every "friend" (resident) at Arbor House. Kandice and Shirley sure do feel like extended family to me. When I see them, they smile with warmth and a hug. Darlene, the Director, is ALWAYS willing to listen and resolve any concerns and ensure things run smoothly. Peggy was the Key in gaining our families confidence in placing mom at Arbor House. I would be remiss not to mention Janet. She is the receptionist that greets each visitor with a Smile & Encouragement. Activities are going ALL the time. The atmospher is homey!!! I'm so pleased to know mom has found her second home away from home. :)

August 11, 2016

By Caring_2644122

Kandice & Shirley are the best!!! They work on the Marrigold House. They demonstrate the love, care & concern toward the residents (friends) who live there. The staff are always willing to help and hug the residents. The staff that i have met personifiy of the Mission Statement of the Arbor House. I feel my mom is safe and well attended. She is provided stimulation to encourage her skills. I am so happy we found them!!! Thanks you Arbor House for you care of mom!

August 02, 2016

By John conner

Mother has been at Arbor house for over 2 years. During this time she has been well taken care of. Recently she passed away and their care and compassion was overwhelming. Shirley and Candice have done an excellent job with my mother.

July 26, 2016

By Becky Lynn Irvin

My grandmother of 105 years old has been at arbor house for almost one year. She is very satisfied and happy. She loves a All the caregivers and staff. She has received excellent care and support from everyone there. Her caregivers are always courteous and very knowledgeable about her needs. We as a family are very impressed with arbor house and recommend to anyone with these needs. They do a wonderful job. Very kind people.

July 20, 2016

By Annie K M

My mother has been living at Arbor House almost 4 years. Two of the caregivers, Shirley and Candance are phenominal. My mother is treated with respect and love. A few months ago, my mother fell and was admitted into the hospital for several weeks, After Shirley's shift, she took the time to come by the hospital to visit mom. Also the Director Darlene and Peggy came by to make sure mom saw a familiar face and helped her eat. These people truly seem to care. The only problem I see is the ability to alleviate the smell of urine and poop. Since many of the residents are incontinent, this smell radiates.

July 19, 2016

By Truman Booth

Arbor House of Temple, Texas is outstanding in it's care for seniors with dementia, Alzheimer's disease, and other disabling problems. Care givers and all staff members are the best. Facilities are of top quality.

February 26, 2016

By Melissa01

Best facility that I have seen in a long time staff was overly friendly going above and beound. They offer daily activities which is good and have live entertainment come to the facility my mother loves it,

February 17, 2015

We had tried the Arbor House of Temple, and it was horrid. They placed my mother in a shared room with a man. She was only there for three days because I went and saw that she was sharing a restroom with a man, and her room smelled like human urine so bad that I cannot walk in it. It was unhealthy and unbearable.   My mother was in the memory care unit of the facility because she has mild Alzheimer’s. Most of the people in there are really far gone, and she had nobody to talk to except for the staff. It was for people who had serious stages of Alzheimer’s. When we left, the director was so angry that she called adult detective services on me and said that I slammed my mother’s arm on the door which was all a lie, and it was investigated. The idea that that woman would do that was scary to me.

March 17, 2013

By diagsh74

My father lived there for about 3 months. I was very impressed with bot the facility and staff. All caregivers were kind, pleasant, and caring. The management does an excellent job of keeping the facility safe and clean. I would highly recommend this home.

December 12, 2012

By judge4

My wife entered this facility about 2 months ago. I am impressed by not only the appearance of the facility, but the care given to her. The staff and the management have both been very responsive. The activites are just what she needed. I endorse this memory care facility unqualifiedly.

September 30, 2011

By kasmanaft

My grandmother is currently residing here, and I have no immediate complaints with the facility. It's always clean and seems to be relatively peaceful and safe. However, me and my family have came home a bit unnerved with some of the staff. They often can come off as a bit unnervingly cold, which is difficult to explain without observing this. It seems like the quality of staff has been a bit lacking on my last few visits, which is something I've heard form multiple people independently, including my other family members, which is a bit unnerving.

As the COO of Arbor House, I do appreciate your review. I am very glad you feel our Community is peaceful, safe, and clean. I am concerned you felt the staff has been unnerving. I take your concern very seriously and we will work to correct this immediately. We are very proud of our Community and the care we provide to our Residents. We want everyone to feel welcome and cared for in our Community and will strive for that feeling. Thank you again and please do not ever hesitate to contact me directly. -Shaye Donica

Features of Arbor House of Temple

About Arbor House of Temple

Arbor House Temple is an all-inclusive, secure community for residents with memory care needs. We have created an environment to support residents to maintain their dignity and independence while receiving assistance in areas they may need support, such as dressing, bathing, medications and decision making. Our Life in Motion engagement programming allows residents to find joy, purpose and connection in their everyday lives. Our caregivers, as we call "friends", find a distinct connection with each resident that helps build relationships between the two, providing continuity and structure throughout the day. Whether it be enjoying snacks in the ice cream parlor, or helping bake a cake, enjoying the birds in the Aviary, or taking a walk in the secured courtyard, the residents of Arbor House are engaged with their "friends" and enjoy a more purpose-filled day!

All the best in life in the company of good friends, the indulgence of gracious amenities, and the security of caring, personalized services await you at Arbor House. We invite you to become a part of our special residence dedicated to providing you with the best in life.

Map of Arbor House of Temple