The Gardens of Smyrna

1418 Spring Street, Smyrna, GA, 30082

Reviews of The Gardens of Smyrna

Alberta3 May 11, 2016

It seemed that everything was in place at The Gardens of Smyrna. The person that greeted me was very nice. She talked with me in depth about her facility and gave me information that I needed. In touring the place, I found that some things needed to be upgraded. In regard to the overall appearance, like lighting fixtures, beddings, woodwork, flooring, and windows, it was not a facility that I would have wanted to put my husband.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From The Gardens of Smyrna

The Gardens of Smyrna is a family-owned, licensed memory care community serving the needs of our residents and their families. We strive to create the most supportive environment possible for everyone closely involved in an Alzheimer's or dementia resident's life. We welcome family and friends to participate in every aspect of their loved one's life.

We have 38 spacious private and semi-private rooms. Housekeeping and laundry are provided daily, and residents are assisted with ambulation, bathing, nutrition, medications supervision, and all daily living activities as part of our regular routine.

Our care plans are highly individualized based on the needs of the resident. Through coordination with the family, physician, and staff, we develop care plans that help to stimulate long-term memory and provide a home-like environment.

Owners are dedicated and on the property daily. We maintain a high standard of quality care and services to all residents and have always far exceeded industry standards. We are private owners, and our stability and excellent reputation are well known.

Features of The Gardens of Smyrna