The Gardens of Smyrna

1418 Spring Street, Smyrna, GA, 30082

Reviews of The Gardens of Smyrna

May 11, 2016

By Alberta3

It seemed that everything was in place at The Gardens of Smyrna. The person that greeted me was very nice. She talked with me in depth about her facility and gave me information that I needed. In touring the place, I found that some things needed to be upgraded. In regard to the overall appearance, like lighting fixtures, beddings, woodwork, flooring, and windows, it was not a facility that I would have wanted to put my husband.

Photos of The Gardens of Smyrna

Features of The Gardens of Smyrna

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About The Gardens of Smyrna

Welcome to Gardens of Smyrna, a memory care community located in the Atlanta area where we provide a standard of care that allows your loved ones to age with dignity and grace.

We are a family owned and operated business, with a combined 25 years of experience within the medical, healthcare, and hospitality industries. We understand that making a senior living decision is often fraught with anxiety and confusion. It is our sincere desire to provide transparency to prospective residents and their families. Whether you are ready to move into our community, or looking for more information on your options, our team of compassionate professionals look forward to hearing from you!

Importantly, our services are provided on an all-inclusive basis, without any hidden fees and miscellaneous costs! This unique, resident-focused rent structure helps us in providing care excellence at a reasonable price point.

Map of The Gardens of Smyrna